Being on a journey of self-discovery, pushing for change in your life, can feel very lonely, it is why this week I encourage you to find team mates you can work along on this journey. It will not only boost your energy in doing the work but also inspire you, give you new ideas and get support when you feel like giving up!
Your action plan for this week is to:
- Find groups, networks that can help you achieve your goals.
- Try to find groups of similar interest on Facebook, Linkedin, Meetup. Often networks group will give you the option to try before you commit.
- Join educational classes, learn new skills with a group.
- Ask the support of friends and family they might know someone who could help assisting you in the right direction or share their experience.
It's important to have a support network, someone to talk to when you feel defeated and ready to throw in the towel.
- Have fun with friends, organise regular evenings out, share your successes and sorrows, who knows what you've learned during your journey might help someone else to move forward. Give to receive.
I want to give you enough time to digest all the information since week one and hear about your success! Next week I will inspire you with a personal project I worked on Called Red Riding Hood. Until then have a great week.